Monday, October 17, 2011

Dinner For 3--ONLY $2.16!

I get excited about good deals and always want to share.  Tonight's dinner was, number 1: Easy.  Number 2: cheap.  It doesn't get better than that.  Sometimes a girl just wants to put some food on the table that requires minimal effort and yet is easy on the wallet and the palate.  I bought 3 Campbell's Chunky Soups at Homeland for .83 each a few weeks back.  Last night I bought a box of Minute Brown Rice for .50.  I used two cans of "Slow Roasted Beef with Vegetables" tonight, made the rice, put the soup on the rice and viola!  Dinner is served for $2.16!  Well, less because I didn't use all the rice but still-you can't eat out for that price!  And I did dress up the soup and rice some with a little of this and a little of that... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment